Registration Schedule for B.Com Part-1 Annual Exam 2013
Commence of Registration of Private Candidate for B.Com Part-1 Annual Examination 2013
All prospective candidates are informed that Private Registration for B.Com Part-1 Annual Examination 2013 to be held under The University of the Punjab is commencing from 29th October, 2012 with registration fee of Rs. 2200/-. The last date for submission of Private Registration Forms is 30th November, 2012. Private registration with Rs. 500/- late fee will be carried out till 31st December, 2012. However late fee for registration will be Rs. 1000/- w.e.f 01st January, 2012.
- Students who have passed Intermediate or equivalent examination in 2011 or earlier are eligible for B.A / B.Sc. Examination 2013. Individuals who have passed supplementary Examination 2011 must attach original Fail Certificate of 2011 Annual Examination with the registration form. The registration form is not acceptable without original result card and will be rejected.
Following must be attached with the registration form:
- Matric, Intermediate or IBCC Equivalence Certificate
- The attested copy of CNIC of the candidate and his/her father.
- One Original photograph.
- NOC if F.A or equivalent examination has been passed under a Board outside Jurisdiction of University of the Punjab.
- Original Bank Challan of Rs. 2200/-
The candidate must write personal postal address as it will be kept in University record and, in future, Roll No. Slips, Result Card and Degree will be forwarded on the same address. Registration forms through Private College, Academies and Care/of addresses will not be accepted.
Registration forms will be received by hand or by post individually. Registration forms sent by academies and private colleges in bulk will not be accepted.
Registration forms with incomplete details/documents and not fulfilling eligibility conditions will not be considered or accepted and will be rejected.
Registration forms will be available at selected branches of Habib Bank Limited and Punjab University Information Cell near IER bus stop Quaid-i-Azam Campus for a fee of Rs. 15/-.
Address for correspondence:
Deputy Registrar (Gen.) Registration Branch,
Room no. 25 Admin Block, Punjab University Quaid-i-Azam Campus (New Campus), Lahore.