UNIVERSITY OF THE PUNJAB
RULES & REGULATIONS FOR B.ED EXAM FOR EXTERNAL CANDIDATES
The Vice-Chancellor approved the amendments in Rules for B.Ed Examination: Category-II Trained Teachers (Male/ Female) for eligibility criteria to appear in B.Ed Exam for external candidates w.e.f the annual examination 2011.
According to the New Rules:-
Any graduate of University of the Punjab or of any other recognized University (Subject to the approval by Academic Council) shall be permitted in the B.Ed Examination if:
- They have obtained the B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/other equivalent professional degree and will appear in subjects which they had studied at graduate level.
- They take the B.Ed examination after one year of graduation.
- They have two years of Experience of teaching in Govt. institution affiliated/ registered institution.
- They are working as teachers at the time of applying for permission.
- They forward their applications through competent authority who will authenticate the particulars of the applicant